The nominations are coming in thick and fast this month! Hooray.
We are really happy to see people reading and enjoying the blog and to get a nomination for anything, makes it even more special.
Thanks to More Than Greens for the vote, it’s a relatively new blog, but already there are some very tasty recipes to be found and lovely pictures of all things vegetal. We love their moto:
There’s so much more to vegetarianism that rabbit food…
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way of meeting other like-minded bloggers and getting folk to have a look at your pages (I believe it is known as ‘traffic’).
The rules for the Versatile Blogger are as follows:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Fifteen blogs I’ve recently discovered:
I love all of these blogs, but unfortunately don’t have time today to write individually about each one. There is an incredible amount of talent and delicious looking food here. You’ll find these blogs nestled in our ‘links’ column on the right hand side of the screen.
I’ve chosen only food blogs and those that I hope have not been nominated before (in no particular order):
Seven things (not all interesting) you may not know about me:
– I haven’t always had a beard
– I play the guitarlele with gusto
– I always prefer hazelnuts (or cashews)
– I’m eating only raw food this June
– I love all things bean and bean related
– I have just completed our veg patch (watch this space for blooming info)
– I one day dream of making my own wine (proper wine with grapes that is)
Thanks again to More Than Greens for the kind nomination.
Happy blogging and munching,
Lee and JaneX
@ the B.H.K.