This is the best title for a blog award yet! I love these awards, not only do you get a nice warm feeling inside, you also get to meet a whole bunch of shining individuals who can inspire you. What a wonderful world this blog-sphere is.
Thank you so much to the wonderful veganmonologue for deeming us ‘lovely’ enough for this award. We do try our best! The veganmonologue achieves something we can aspire to (I can get carried away with ingredients when I’m in the kitchen) gorgeous vegan food on a budget. The pictures on this blog have the professional look that makes me actually feel like learning something about photography! Having said that, we do live in a cloud up a hill. Not the best light for a photo shoot.
7 facts about us
– We share our garden with a cat named Buster who is one of the coolest creatures on the planet (tied with bees). We have no idea where he came from, or where he’s going.
– We plan on buying another little orange Honda motorbike and taking them to India, via Iran and Italy. One day…when we are young.
– The Beach House is actually nowhere near the beach! But you can see it from the kitchen window (on a good day). You can also see Lover Peninsula and a lighthouse. It is a magical land for sure.
– We have a stone circle in our garden, we thought druids built it, but it was actually a lady at our local garden centre. We still like it.
– We would like to get rid of more things than we buy. The Beach House is small and besides, our lives are too cluttered with ‘stuff’ as it is.
– We believe in the power of positive thinking………….
– We believe in the power of positive food…………
We have nominated these ‘Lovely’ Blogs, we haven’t trawled the internet for new sites, these are simply a selection of our favourites (who have no doubt received this award many times over). They bring much sun and wonder food in equal measure (in no order at all):
emmycooks – emmy’s blog is so appetising, it makes me feel like eating my laptop. Emmy’s blog inspires me to always be better cook and think more about flavours and presentation. A real inspiration and sweetheart.
byzantine flowers – a blog about all things vibrant existence. Full of important info that is not well reported and could be vital to our health. A doorway to an ‘alternative’/ more natural lifestyle
almostrawvegan – surely the healthiest blog in the world! wonderful smoothies and raw food ideas. If you are thinking about eating more raw food, this site is a must read.
kolponacuisine – wonderful bright energy here and mouthwatering India food. I can almost smell the spices and ghee floating all over the Atlantic from Seattle.
a little saffron – lleana is from Nicaragua, one of my favourite countries and her food is simply delicious to look at.
allotment2kitchen – or A2K, it’s a wonderful blog. Now based in Wales, you will find seasonal dishes cooked beautifully, with photography to match.
veghotpot – One of my favourite blog folk, veghotpot is always lovely and here food is pretty damn fine too. This is a place for real food and some great writing also.
vegetarian venture – an absolutely gorgeous looking blog with veg food with beautiful recipes. It really is a work of art!
The list ends here, as that’s all I have time for at the moment. There many, many more lovely blogs I can think of, but its late and my eyes are going square.
The Rules of One Lovely Blog:
• Link back to the blogger who nominated you
• Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere
• Share 7 facts about yourself
• Nominate 5-15 other blogs you like for this award (last time it was 5, this time it’s 15…so do what you can.)
• Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated