This sounds like a really interesting combination. I am getting loads of inspiration from the brilliant Almost Raw Vegan blog for our raw June. Which starts tomorrow!
our bestselling cookbook is out now! (UK and U.S.)
recipes and other stuff
bbq pulled jackfruit – my twist on the vegan classic
“Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.” HH the Dalai Lama
- Merry Vegan Midwinter Workshop – An alternative festive feast and celebration
- Vegan Japanese Hambagu – Teriyaki Burger Bites with Flax Gomasio
- Kombucha Time! Fermented foods in the Beach House Kitchen
- Vibrant Vegan! Cooking – Organic soul food in stunning Snowdonia
- Vibrant Vegan Challenge! Let’s get healthier and happier together
- Vegan Wine and Tapas Evening ~ Manchester, Saturday 9th November 2019
- Strawberry, Spinach and Walnut Salad – Simple Summer Special
- Vegan On The Road – Andalucia, Spain
- Delicious Vegan Cooking Highlights….Here’s what’s cookin’ in the BHK!!
- Super exciting news!! New Fantastic Fermentation Masterclass
vegan okonomiyaki – Japanese savoury pancake (gluten-free)
dark chocolate & chilli brownies – gluten-free
halva choc ices – tahini, almond, fig & rose
2-minute vegan chocolate sauce – only 3 ingredients!
our taste of bliss holiday ’18
Moroccan bessara with harissa oil – nourishing fava bean soup/dip
foragers salad – primrose, dandelion and sorrel
coconut pad thai salad with almond dressing
Italian style cannellini beans with pickled chillies and basil oil
top 5 good mood foods
stacked portobello mushrooms with hazelnut tofu
buckwheat crepes with tofu, olives and cherry Toms
© 2017 beachhousekitchen.com The content on this website is not free to take. Please contact us in writing if you wish to re-use any of the photos or content displayed on beach house kitchen. Thank you.