This sounds like a really interesting combination. I am getting loads of inspiration from the brilliant Almost Raw Vegan blog for our raw June. Which starts tomorrow!
our bestselling cookbook is out now! (UK and U.S.)
recipes and other stuff
bbq pulled jackfruit – my twist on the vegan classic
“Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.” HH the Dalai Lama
- Vegetable Peel and Herb Crisps – Don’t throw them away!!
- Quick and Delicious Plant-based Brunch! Middle-Eastern Mushrooms, Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Smoky Chickpeas
- Wholegrain Soda Bread Muffins – Vegan
- Apple, Orange and Bourbon Tart – Vegan
- Taste of Bliss 2019, Plant-based Cooking and Yoga Holiday – Spain
- Thai Red Pepper and Coconut Soup – Vegan
- What a Year 2018! Great Memories and Big Thanks to YOU
- Christmas Lunch Made Easy! – Full Planner and Top Tips
- Shallot and Red Wine Gravy – Vegan, Gluten-free
- Festive Chocolate and Orange Brownie Cake with Mulled Berries – Vegan
vegan okonomiyaki – Japanese savoury pancake (gluten-free)
dark chocolate & chilli brownies – gluten-free
halva choc ices – tahini, almond, fig & rose
2-minute vegan chocolate sauce – only 3 ingredients!
our taste of bliss holiday ’18
Moroccan bessara with harissa oil – nourishing fava bean soup/dip
foragers salad – primrose, dandelion and sorrel
coconut pad thai salad with almond dressing
Italian style cannellini beans with pickled chillies and basil oil
top 5 good mood foods
stacked portobello mushrooms with hazelnut tofu
buckwheat crepes with tofu, olives and cherry Toms
© 2017 beachhousekitchen.com The content on this website is not free to take. Please contact us in writing if you wish to re-use any of the photos or content displayed on beach house kitchen. Thank you.