A healthy lifestyle promises a brighter future!
Do you want more energy? A greater sense of wellbeing?
Take the VIBRANT VEGAN! challenge.
Our Vibrant Vegan! Snowdonia holiday is fast approaching and we have a challenge for our attendees, and you all, let’s get healthy together!!
We’ve been travelling a lot recently and feeling out of balance, our diet has been all over the place, it’s been an amazing adventure, but we’re so glad to be back in the Beach House after a few years. We’re feeling grounded and at peace again, the Beach House energy is strong!!
What’s the idea?……
I’m back in my beloved kitchen, surrounded by glorious local produce, fresh mountain air and inspiration to bring you healthy and delicious recipes. The Beach House lifestyle revolves around a sense of wellness and positivity in life and to tap back into that has been transformational for me.
But it’s not all about a healthy diet, exercise, especially yoga, and positive practices, like meditation, also play a major part in this. Wellness is a fine balance, it touches and is influenced by everything I do. It was this motivation and a desire for me to be better and brighter that resulted in the Vibrant Vegan!
Let’s get together, form a group of like-minded, open hearted folk who are seeking a exciting new adventure.
This challenge is open to anyone, you pick and choose what works with your lifestyle at the minute, just a little taste of vibrant vegan will be enough to get started. After that…anything is possible!!
I was told by one of my favourite teachers that an ounce of practice is better than a tonne of theory so…..LET’S DO IT!
Here’s the guidelines:
– Eat a balanced vegan/ plant-based diet
– Make healthy eating choices, so no white sugar, white flour, alcohol, takeaways or heavily processed, deep fried food. Eat good fats, cold pressed oils and loads of fruit and veg. Eat the rainbow!
– Exercise daily or whenever possible. Even if it’s just a brisk walk, gently stretching or going to a yoga class. Raise our heart rate a little.
– Drink more water. Water is life! Drink water throughout the day.
– Go to bed early. Get 8 hours-ish sleep, your optimum sleep.
– Take deep breaths ofter, we’ll be posting links to videos about this on the group (see below). Breathing right, which may sound a little strange, is the foundation for a healthy, energised life.
You can start the challenge NOW! Why not? We’ve already been doing it for a week and feeling the benefits.
I’ve set up this group especially for everyone who is looking to move towards a healthier and more energised way of being.
The official start date will be a week before the holiday, 9am Saturday 14th September. This means you can build up to it slowly over the next couple of weeks and then GO FOR IT!
I’ll be posting more here soon.
Please leave a comment below if you’re interested, we love hearing from you.
Let’s get happier and healthier together!
Health is wealth….